Having trouble signing in with your username and/or password? There could be several reasons you may be getting the "name not found" or "account is locked" error message. Here are some tips to keep in mind if you are having trouble signing in to your account:
- Did you know usernames and passwords are case sensitive?
Make sure your Caps Lock key is off.
- Did you receive a response that the information you entered did not match our internal record?
Many people try to use a nickname when they create an account. To make sure we're keeping your information private, we check to make sure you're using the same name you gave us when we entered you into our system. If you are entered in our system as "Robert," we won't recognize "Bob" when you try to create an account.
- How did you enter your ID number?
Please enter ONLY the numeric parts of your ID number. No dashes, slashes or letters will be accepted.
- Did you try to create your member account before your effective date?
We love your eagerness! Unfortunately, you'll need to wait until 48 hours after your plan's effective date to sign up for a member account.
- Did you try adding zeros before your member ID number?
It's helpful to know that member ID numbers are stored in our system according to employer group specifications. This means your ID number may be padded with preceding zeros to enforce a group requirement. For example, ID# 11234 might be entered in our system as 000011234. If preceding zeros are required, add as many zeros as needed to force the identifier to 9 digits in length.