Interim PPE Support Program
As dental offices begin to reopen, we understand that you and your staff face new challenges to safely provide patients the same great care you always have. Delta Dental of Arizona is here to support you as you begin this new normal.
Delta Dental of Arizona’s Interim PPE Support Program is designed to help offset the cost of PPE supplies, equipment and technology needed to safely reopen and scale up your practice to provide dental services to Delta Dental of Arizona members amid COVID-19.
The Interim PPE Support Program is available to all Delta Dental of Arizona contracted dental offices, which includes any dentists working under the same Tax ID Number (TIN). The contracted dental office must be:
- Located in Arizona
- Participating in the Delta Dental network as of the date of claim
- Participating in the Delta Dental network as of the date the check is issued
Participation in the program is automatic if you meet the eligibility criteria. Here are the additional details you need to know:
- A $10 PPE support payment will be calculated for all Delta Dental of Arizona member claims paid to your dental office from April 1 through July 31, 2020, with a maximum of one PPE support payment per patient per day.
- PPE support payments will be made as separate, monthly lump-sum payments that reflect the total number of Delta Dental of Arizona claims paid to the dental office for the period. Claims paid during the timeframe of the program are the only claims eligible for the PPE support payment.
- The minimum lump-sum payment is $50. Payments will not be made for less than 5 claims in a single month.
- The lump-sum payment will be paid by check for each location operating under the same TIN and mailed to the payment address on file.
- We plan to issue the first lump-sum payment for April and May paid claims by June 30.
- Subsequent PPE support payments will be issued by separate check in the month following the claims paid date: July (for June) and August (for July), provided eligibility is met.
- Per your Participating Provider Agreement, PPE/infection control is not billable to the patient at any time.
- No application or action is required by an eligible dental office to receive PPE support payments.
Please review our list of FAQs on the Interim PPE Support Program:
If you have additional questions, please contact our professional relations team at email@example.com or call 602.588.3982.
The Interim PPE Support Program is in the sole discretion of Delta Dental of Arizona and may be modified or terminated at any time.