Need to make a change?
Are you already an Individual Plan member and want to make changes to your coverage? The change form allows you to:
- Add or remove dependents.
- Change your address.
- Change your coverage type if you had a qualifying event change in your family. (Marriage, divorce, adoption, birth, etc.)
- Change your name or the name of one of your dependents.
- Make changes to your EFT payment account.
- Add a vision plan to your existing individual dental plan.
Click one of the following links to update your current Individual Plan policy:
Individual Plan -- View the Change Form
Individual Plan -- Update EFT Account
Individual Plan -- Add VISION to Plan
Note: Changes due to qualifying events must be submitted within 31 days from when the event occurred. Any changes you would like to make to your plan can be submitted through a change of status form on your renewal date.